We are looking for a volunteer photography/videographer to join us to help bring our sensory shows to life.
If you can tick most of these boxes then we’d love to hear from you!
Great people photography skills
Happy to work in an unpaid role as a volunteer (refreshments will be provided)
Comfortable working at events involving children with disabilities.
This opportunity will provide you with the chance to gain valuable experience and develop new skills in a colourful theatrical environment.
- Must be mindful of the sensitivity involved in taking photos of families with children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
- Obtain relevant consent when needed at the time of taking a photo
- Photograph staff, volunteers and supporters
- Capture other images (i.e. props/costumes) for use in publications, in the media and on our website
- Process and edit photos taken
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com