This Christmas the streets of Surrey, Sussex and Kent will be paved with giggles…
Head2Head Sensory Theatre brings the magic of seasonal pantomime to Surrey and West Sussex this Christmas with live performances of Dick Whittington for children and families with any SEND/disabilities.
Shows are lined up twice daily (11.15am and 2pm) at the following school venues;
- Saturday 27th Nov / Grove Park School, Crowborough, East Sussex
- Sunday 28th November / QEII School, Horsham, West Sussex
- Saturday 4th December / The Manor Green College, Crawley, West Sussex
- Sunday 5th December / Manor Mead School, Shepperton, Surrey
- Saturday 11th December / Ingfield Manor School, Billingshurst, West Sussex
- Sunday 12th December / The Dawnay, Great Bookham, Surrey
- Saturday 18th, The Causeway Hall, Chiddingstone, Kent
Go on a journey with Dick Whittington, Tommy the cat and Dame Dolly Dumpling as they come face to face with adventure. March the mucky roads of London, bake a yummy cake, set sail aboard the Saucy Sally, swim to the shores of Morocco, tackle King Rat and much more.
Everyone will enjoy a Christmas pantomime for SEND cram-packed full of multi-sensory and interactive moments, songs and silliness, led by a professional cast experienced in performing for children with SEND. There are even opportunities for young audience members to join the cast on stage as a costumed character. All shows are Makaton signed and there is a sensory room available for anyone requiring a break.
Tickets are priced at £5 per person (which includes an advance show pack)
To see one of our Christmas pantomime for SEND BOOK online www.h2hsensorytheatre.com/whats-on-2021/
Head2Head Sensory Theatre is a special needs charity, based in Oxted, Surrey, which is at the forefront of creating inclusive theatre opportunities for children and young people with a wide range of disabilities.
More dates will be added so check out the website or contact 01372 278021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org